The First Steps to Making an Adoption Plan for Your Baby
At Lifetime Christian Adoption, it is our goal to assist you as you make the choice about who will love and care for their baby or child.
If you are thinking about adoption and want to find out more about your choices, please call our office anytime at 1-800-923-6784. You can also reach us on Skype; our screen name is lifetimecoordinator.
To get started with your personalized adoption play today, please follow the steps below:
- Review the Christian adoptive families on our site.
- Decide on your first, second, and maybe even third choice adoptive family.
- Call the Lifetime Christian Adoption office at 1-800-923-6784 and we will give you more information on the families you have picked. If you’d like, we can set up a phone call with your favorite adoptive families.
- We will send you some forms to fill out. You need to return them to us with proof of pregnancy. Or, you can fill out our paperwork online using this link: Adoption Paperwork for Pregnant Women.
- If you feel that you could benefit from counseling, please call our office with a time that would be convenient for you. Counseling is available with a counselor in your area, or also on the phone if you prefer.
- When you are ready, you may speak with any of the adoptive families in which you are interested and, if you would like, you may meet them in person. We encourage you to take a friend, your mom, or your baby’s father along if you’d like. If you both decide to meet at a public restaurant, the adoptive family can pick you up if you like and bring you back after you’ve spent some time together at the restaurant.