Questions about how open, Christian adoption works? Please call or text us toll free at 1-800-923-6784. Our staff is available on-call 24/7 with confidential assistance, day or night. We want to help you!
As you think about whether adoption is the best choice for you, we’ll offer you support and help at no charge to you. Please pick up the phone and call us. We have staff are standing by right at this moment!
Lifetime Christian Adoption provides all adoption services at no charge to you!
Our Free Services:
• 24-Hour Adoption Answer Line to answer any questions you may have: 1-800-923-6784.
• Superior counseling, goal setting and help with confidential decisions. We also provide you with the opportunity of peer counseling, so that you can talk to a woman who has placed her baby for adoption and has been where you are now.
• Kindhearted, personalized attention and support, regardless of whether you make the choice to place your baby for adoption or not.
• A nationwide selection of screened and pre-qualified Christian Adoptive Families who are ready to adopt your baby or child.
• The opportunity to select your baby’s adoptive parents.
• The option to receive updates on your child via emails, letters and photos after the adoption. You may also meet the adoptive family in person, to make you feel more comfortable with your choice. You may even request annual visits or videos if you desire!
• Medical, legal, public aid and housing referrals, all at no cost to you.
• Help and support for your current situation. We can be your advocates!
• The opportunity to qualify for a college scholarship through Lifetime Foundation so that you can fulfill your own dreams. Visit www.LifetimeFoundation.org to learn more.
• Through our Birthmother Blessings program, you may receive maternity clothes, toiletries, and household items. Visit www.BirthmotherBlessings.com to learn more.
An Open Adoption Plan Will Be a Benefit For Your Child:
• He or she can recognize that you loved them enough to want the very best for them.
• Knowledge of why he or she was adopted: because you cared.
• The chance to receive information about his or her biological family.
• An awareness of his or her genealogy and medical information.
• Opportunity for ongoing communication with you, the birth family.
A Birthmother Shares About Open Adoption
In this video, Lifetime birth mother Kasey shares about how her open adoption plan works. Kasey visits with the adoptive family & her child, as well as exchanging letters and photos.
Take the First Step Today to Learn More About Open Adoption
• Call or text us now at 1-800-923-6784.
• Contact us via email if you prefer.
• Browse waiting adoptive families.
• Whatever your decision, we want to assist and bless you.