Services from Lifetime Christian Adoption Services consist of:
- Widespread, nationwide outreach and services to birth families
- African American outreach programs
- Grants for adoptions of hard-to-place and special needs children.
- Recruiting eligible and loving Christian adoptive families for adoption.
- Educational Programs for the community, churches and women’s groups
- Helping match qualified families with prospective birth mothers or placing parents with waiting children.
- Offering pre- and post-adoption support as needed or requested.
- Delivering adoption information about up-and-coming adoption issues to adoptive families, adoption professionals, medical professionals, clergy, and the general public.
- Lifetime Christian Adoption provides a safe place for anyone wishing to explore adoption without pressure or judgment.
It is our mission and dedication is to avoid the needless institutionalization of children whenever possible, to avoid these children going into foster care. We accomplish this by providing supportive and personalized programs to those women, children, and families seeking adoption assistance – 24 hours a day – seven days a week.